The arrival of Season 03 for Name of Responsibility: Fashionable Warfare & Warzone 2 introduces new multiplayer maps, the Huge Resurgence mode, Gunfight, and the return of two storied rivals, amongst different action-packed updates. In response to participant suggestions, the builders have made changes to the Battle Move map view and addressed quite a few bugs to boost gameplay.
The up to date Battle Move map view has been reverted to an easier-to-view model appropriate for all display screen sorts, because the earlier creative selection proved problematic for some gamers. Moreover, the patch consists of a number of bug fixes, enhancing the general gaming expertise.
Among the many resolved points are issues associated to altered Professional-Tuned weapons, saving the Cronen Squall and FJX Imperium as a favourite loadout in Ranked Play, incorrect messages displaying in Battle Move preview tiles, and damaged Area Upgrades persisting on the map in DMZ. The patch additionally addresses gamers taking harm from the gasoline within the infil airplane in Huge Resurgence, a mission monitoring situation within the “Demise From Above” mission in DMZ, and a number of other issues with Professional-Tuned Blueprints.
Moreover, the patch fixes a visible glitch the place the Fender Operator “EOD Specialist” pores and skin would trigger weapons to seem invisible whereas loading right into a match. Lately up to date fixes embrace points with redeeming Sector C20 of the Battle Move, messages about reactive skins showing subsequent to all skins within the choice menu, and stopping solo gamers from matchmaking into cooperative missions.
Right here’s a take a look at the full list of patch notes:
- Up to date Battle Move Map view. Whereas this was a creative selection, we have now reverted it for simpler viewing on all varieties of screens.
- Fastened a difficulty the place backing out of an altered Professional-Tuned weapon wouldn’t hold its title within the Loadout
- Fastened a difficulty the place Gamers might save the Cronen Squall and FJX Imperium as a Favourite Loadout and use it regardless of not unlocking it within the Battle Move in Ranked Play
- Fastened a difficulty the place an incorrect message generally displayed in a Battle Move preview tile
- Fastened a difficulty that causes damaged Area Upgrades to persist on the Map in DMZ
- Fastened a difficulty the place Gamers had been taking harm from the gasoline within the infil airplane in Huge Resurgence
- Fastened a difficulty within the “Demise From Above” Mission in DMZ that blocked progress as a result of the Participant shopping for a Mortar Strike was not monitoring
- Fastened a difficulty with various Professional-Tuned Blueprints the place trying to customized tune sure attachments would trigger Gamers to spawn with no weapon
- Fastened a difficulty the place the Fender Operator “EOD Specialist” Pores and skin might trigger weapons to seem invisible whereas loading right into a match
Lately Up to date
- Fastened a difficulty the place Gamers couldn’t redeem Sector C20 of the Battle Move as a result of it displayed the weapon title as “Nullify,” a Season 02 gun, as a substitute of the right weapon “The Haunting.”
- Fastened a difficulty the place a message a couple of Pores and skin being reactive would seem subsequent to all Skins within the Pores and skin choice menu
- Fastened a difficulty stopping solo Gamers from matchmaking into Cooperative Missions
The Name of Responsibility: Fashionable Warfare & Warzone 2 patch goals to enhance the general gaming expertise by addressing these issues and enhancing the Battle Move map view, making certain gamers can get pleasure from the brand new content material and options of Season 03.