The launch of Home Flipper‘s Farm DLC confronted a number of points, however the builders have been onerous at work to resolve them. The sport, which permits gamers to purchase, restore, and rework devastated homes and promote them at a revenue, not too long ago launched a brand new farm expertise with the DLC.
The Farm DLC added farm vibes to the sport, with 10 distinctive story orders, 9 farm properties, three empty plots, seven thrilling mechanics, over 1500 farm-themed objects, cattle similar to cows, sheep, and chickens, and crop vegetation that gamers must care for. Nevertheless, the launch was marred by numerous bugs and optimization issues.
The builders acknowledged the tough launch and apologized to the gamers, thanking them for reporting the problems they confronted. They rapidly addressed a plethora of points because of the log information despatched by gamers. It was found that many of the issues have been associated to the DLC’s undesirable dependencies on different DLCs, significantly the Pets DLC.
The builders have since mounted a number of points, together with getting caught on loading screens, constructing from scratch, pouring water for hens, rooster coop meeting, and visualization of the roof’s ultimate place throughout placement. In addition they resolved translation bloopers, door and window variant points, grass issues for non-Backyard DLC house owners, roof issues at Molly’s home, and Windmill home loading subject.
Moreover, they improved scrolling by means of homes within the laptop computer, mounted bugs associated to constructing extensions outdoors the plot, visible activity record errors, Farm DLC animal icons, bunny motion, and store filtering points. The Farm DLC order map, merchandise meeting points, and tiling and portray of balcony flooring now work easily. Moreover, the Farm DLC is now absolutely accessible for Mac customers.
Gamers ought to guarantee their sport is up to date to model 1.23105 (4d8b3) for these fixes to take impact. The builders have promised to proceed engaged on extra optimization tweaks and addressing new points that come up.
As a token of apology for the problematic launch, the builders have launched a sale on Home Flipper content material, providing stable reductions on numerous bundles, together with The Flipper Bundle, Pets Bundle, and Farm Bundle.
You’ll find the full list of changes that have been made within the patch notes beneath:
- Getting caught on loading screens ought to now be mounted!
- Home photographing has been blocking the progress for a lot of of you… Not anymore!
- Constructing from scratch ought to now work correctly. Go get your architect instrument!
- Pouring water in your hens is just not going to be problematic anymore.
- Hen coop meeting must be a stroll within the park any further!
- Vastly improved the visualisation of the ultimate place of your roof throughout roof placement.
- All of the little translation bloopers are actually gone!
- Mounted a bug with door and window variants resetting when constructing home extensions.
- Mounted the pesky grass that was inflicting issues for gamers who don’t personal Backyard DLC.
- We’ve heard that Molly’s home had some roof issues. Mounted!
- We took care of the Windmill home loading subject and threw in a couple of setting optimizations.
- Any issues with scrolling by means of homes in your laptop computer ought to now be gone.
- Mounted a bug associated to the power to construct extensions outdoors the plot.
- Removed visible activity record errors in case of too many duties.
- Farm DLC animal icons have been mounted.
- Enhancements to bunny motion
- Store filtering points have been filtered… hehe!
- Mounted the Freestand Bathtub store icon.
- The Farm DLC order map will work easily now. No extra display screen locks!
- Numerous merchandise meeting points have been mounted.
- Tiling and portray your balcony flooring, in addition to platforms works correctly now!
- Farm DLC for Mac customers is now absolutely accessible.
The event crew stays dedicated to resolving any lingering points and delivering the final word flipping and farming expertise for gamers.