Fortnite‘s v24.20 patch introduces a spread of Assault on Titan themed objects to the favored battle royale recreation. Gamers can now unlock the Eren Jaeger Outfit by means of the Battle Cross, whereas Captain Levi and Mikasa Ackermann Outfits can be found for buy within the Merchandise Store.
The patch additionally provides Omni-Directional Mobility (ODM) Gear, which gamers can retrieve from Chests, Scout Regiment Footlockers, or the bottom. Equipping this gear permits gamers to grapple within the air and assault opponents under, boosting again into the air after every strike. Gamers may also apply their expertise by flattening Titan Targets on the Island.
One other new addition is the Thunder Spears, arm-launched rockets designed to penetrate armored constructions and harm enemies on either side. These may also be present in Chests, Scout Regiment Footlockers, or on the bottom.
In Anvil Sq., gamers can uncover Jaeger’s Household Basement, a hidden location containing many secrets and techniques. Gamers should discover the basement’s precise location inside Anvil Sq. to entry it.
Along with the Assault on Titan objects, the patch consists of updates such because the unvaulting of Filth Bikes and steadiness modifications for varied weapons. The Port-A-Bunker has been unvaulted in Zero Construct mode, and a Uncommon-rarity Kinetic Blade with two Kinetic Sprint prices has been launched. Some weapons, such because the Mythic Havoc Pump Shotgun and the Mythic Overclocked Pulse Rifle, have had their harm, accuracy, or availability lowered.
Listed here are the official details on the steadiness modifications:
- Unvaulted the Port-A-Bunker in Zero Construct.
- Launched a Uncommon-rarity Kinetic Blade. With equivalent harm to the Epic Kinetic Blade, this Uncommon counterpart has solely two Kinetic Sprint prices. Uncommon Kinetic Blades might be discovered from the bottom and Kinetic Blade stands.
- Diminished the max headshot harm of the Mythic Havoc Pump Shotgun.
- Diminished the accuracy and hipfire price of the Mythic Overclocked Pulse Rifle.
- In Trios and Squads, lowered the variety of Mythic Overclocked Pulse Rifles dropped by capturing a rifting-in POI.
- In Trios and Squads, lowered the variety of Mythic Havoc Pump Shotguns discovered inside Vaults.
Lastly, the patch addresses a number of bugs, together with points associated to scorching springs and rebooted gamers showing invisible to teammates. Notice that Thunder Spears and Filth Bikes are usually not included in Enviornment or tournaments.