The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Selection Version v1.2 patch is now accessible for PC, PS5, and Xbox Sequence X|S, bringing a plethora of enhancements and fixes to the award-winning RPG from Obsidian Leisure and Non-public Division. The event group has been laborious at work, addressing numerous efficiency and stability points, in addition to implementing normal bug fixes.
Among the many efficiency enhancements, the patch introduces FSR as a substitute for dynamic decision, an possibility selector on PC, framerate enhancements throughout all platforms, and particular DirectX 12 allocation enhancements on PC. It additionally optimizes graphics settings for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Sequence X|S, VFX throughout fight, and addresses a number of flickering points.
When it comes to stability, the patch fixes an occasional crash when detecting graphics settings on PC. Common updates embrace bug fixes, materials and texture updates, lighting enhancements, and LOD enhancements to cut back popping. The event group will proceed to collect suggestions and implement additional enhancements as wanted.
Right here’s a take a look at all the patch notes from the release:
- Changed dynamic decision with FSR and added possibility selector on PC
- Framerate enhancements on all platforms
- Numerous enhancements to cut back hitching points throughout all platforms
- Particular DirectX 12 allocation enhancements to repair hitches on PC
- Fastened settings auto-detection on PC
- Fastened a number of flickering points
- Optimized graphics settings on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Sequence S/X
- Optimized VFX throughout fight to deal with body price dips
- Fastened occasional crash when detecting graphics settings on PC
- Numerous bug fixes
- Fastened bug the place EULA must be accepted after each launch
- Materials and texture updates to take away seen seams and enhance general visuals
- Lighting enhancements
- Fastened extreme shadow popping bug in Roseway
- Fastened disappearing reticle when altering settings throughout gameplay
- Fastened floating grass in Monarch
- Improved LODs to cut back popping
The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Selection Version is the final word technique to expertise the favored RPG. This definitive model contains the bottom recreation, together with the Homicide on Eridanos and Peril on Gorgon DLCs. Gamers can discover the varied planets and areas within the Halcyon colony whereas making selections that have an effect on their character construct, companion tales, and end-game eventualities.
Gamers who’ve The Outer Worlds and the related DLCs on Steam can improve to the Spacer’s Selection Version for a decreased buy worth by deciding on the “Full the Bundle” buying possibility. The remastered masterpiece options improved graphics, efficiency, extra animations, and higher-res environments.
As an unplanned variable within the company equation for the colony, gamers will encounter numerous factions and be part of forces with distinctive companions. The alternatives they make will decide the result of this player-driven story, set in a galaxy full of alien monsters, house stations, and intriguing settlements.