The favored Norse mythology-inspired exploration and survival recreation, Valheim, has launched patch notes for model 0.215.2. This replace contains a number of fixes and enhancements that primarily deal with ongoing Xbox points and improve gameplay expertise, resembling backup administration, world save dealing with, and minimap marker changes.
The most recent patch, 0.215.2, contains a number of fixes and enhancements that deal with ongoing Xbox points, with the builders noting that extra patches will likely be essential earlier than all Xbox-related issues are totally resolved. The present replace is taken into account a step in the correct route.
Patch notes reveal that gamers will now be capable of restore backups a number of instances, as they are going to not be deleted after being restored. Moreover, world saves with lacking .fwl information will likely be displayed within the Handle Saves menu, permitting for his or her deletion. Bugs involving backups and world saves in cloud storage have additionally been fastened, enhancing the general gaming expertise.
Different updates embrace corrected participant and ship markers on the minimap, diminished lighting results when utilizing the “scale back flashing lights” setting for varied in-game components, and the separate show of the community compatibility model within the console and log file. Every non-PC platform will now have a platform prefix within the model textual content.
Console-specific enhancements give attention to enhancing stability and efficiency when saving worlds, decreasing the possibilities of corrupted save information on the Microsoft Retailer and Xbox platforms. Save information that had been beforehand corrupted attributable to incomplete file operations in cloud storage are actually detected and prevented from being began as empty worlds. Lastly, a bug associated to the retrieval of timestamps for cloud saves has been fastened, making certain that they show in native time reasonably than UTC.
Right here’s a take a look at the total listing of patch notes from the developers:
Fixes & Enhancements:
* Backups are not deleted after being restored, so the identical backup can now be restored a number of instances.
* World saves with lacking .fwl information now present up within the Handle Saves menu in order that they are often deleted.
* Fastened a bug the place backups couldn’t be restored if the primary save file was lacking its .fwl file.
* Fastened a bug that made world saves in cloud storage create a clean .outdated file when saving, as a substitute of no .outdated file.
* Participant & ship markers are actually proven accurately above map pins on the minimap
* Lighting results diminished when utilizing “scale back flashing lights” setting for Eikthyr antlers, all boss spawning, guardian energy and boss stone activation
* Community compatibility model is now displayed individually within the console and log file and every non-pc platform has a platform prefix within the model textual content
* Improved stability and efficiency of world saving to lower likelihood of saves being corrupted on microsoft retailer and xbox
* Save information that had been corrupted because of incomplete file operations in cloud storage are detected and might not be began as empty worlds
* Fastened a bug the place the time stamps of cloud saves had been retrieved as UTC as a substitute of native time.