Hunt: Showdown‘s 1.12.1 replace introduces notable modifications to the Wildcard Contract, in addition to an elevated Bounty Bonus and quite a few sport fixes, enhancing the gaming expertise for each solo and group gamers.
The replace introduces vital modifications to the Wildcard Contract, because the builders proceed to experiment with separate contracts. Gamers who go for the Wildcard Contract will now be positioned on a random map and can face single Boss Targets completely throughout nighttime. To assist cut back ready occasions, gamers will solely have the choice to play towards trios. As an added incentive, the Wildcard Contract now presents an elevated Bounty Bonus of 300 per extracted token.
The experimentation with the Wildcard Contract will proceed over the weekend, from Friday, April twenty first at 07:00 UTC till Monday, April twenty fourth at 07:00 UTC. Throughout this time, the Normal Contract will characteristic random missions, excluding the “Night time” Time of Day, with none further bonuses for profitable extractions. The Wildcard Contract, however, may have nighttime missions with one random Boss Goal and a 300-point bonus for every efficiently extracted token. Matchmaking for the Wildcard Contract shall be set to trios solely, putting solos, duos, and trios in the identical pool. On Monday morning, the sport will revert to a single Normal Contract, and the “Night time” Time of Day shall be reintegrated into the rotation.
Together with the changes to the Wildcard Contract, the 1.12.1 replace additionally addresses a number of points throughout the sport. It fixes issues inflicting FPS drops when closing the map, disappearing “Match Discovered” and “All Servers Occupied” banners after switching tabs, and the dearth of base ammo development for particular weapons in Challenges or Quests. The replace additionally resolves a uncommon challenge inflicting environmental components to fade upon a Hunter’s revival, extreme injury dealt by poison clouds to AI per injury tick, and the power for Hunters to hold 5 consumables of their stock after looting static saddles.
Right here’s a take a look at the total patch notes from the developers:
Wildcard Contract Experiment
On this launch, the Wildcard Contract has undergone additional changes as we plan to run them once more and proceed our experiment round separate contracts. Gamers who select the Wildcard choice shall be positioned on a random map and can solely encounter single Boss Targets throughout nighttime. Moreover, gamers will solely have the choice to play towards trios to assist streamline ready occasions. As well as, the Wildcard Contract now presents an elevated Bounty Bonus of 300 per extracted token!
Full particulars of the Wildcard Contract Experiment shall be posted later right this moment.
- Fastened a difficulty that induced FPS drops when closing the map.
- Fastened a difficulty that induced the “Match Discovered” and “All Servers Occupied” banners to vanish after switching tabs.
- Fastened a difficulty that prevented the bottom ammo of particular weapons (IE: Searching Bow and Crossbow) from progressing Challenges or Quests, like “Kill an enemy with particular or customized ammo” and “Deal injury to enemy Hunters utilizing any Customized Ammo or Particular Ammo”.
- Fastened a uncommon challenge that induced environmental components to vanish when a Hunter was revived.
- Fastened a difficulty that allowed poison clouds to deal excessively excessive injury to AI per injury tick.
- Fastened a difficulty that enabled 5 consumables to be in a Hunter’s stock after looting static saddles.